How Sharing On Social Media Helps
Did you know that when you purchase a package of Osana, we donate one full-sized bar of soap on your behalf to people and communities battling mosquito-borne illnesses?
When you share your experience in a photo (or an emoticon!) on social media, you are not only helping spread the word about Osana, but more importantly so, you’re helping promote the donation of soap to those in need in areas where diseases and viruses like malaria, dengue fever and zika virus are a huge problem.
So, sharing IS caring! Also, don’t forget to mention @osanabar in your posts!
If social media isn’t your thing, Here are some other ways you can help share Osana with the world:
- Giving away the “Pay it Forward” travel bar included in every Osana package and sharing the story and the mission of Osana
- Write a review on Amazon.com
- Submit a Testimonial on osanabar.com
- Tell your friends and family
- Become an Osana Advocate!